Let me guess...
- You're busy, overwhelmed, and looking for new solutions for your business
- You want to connect with teachers on Instagram, but you're not sure how to do it
- You want to talk about your products and resources on Instagram, but you're worried it will be awkward or salesy
- You feel like there are so many things to do for your business (blogging, Facebook groups, giveaways, Twitter, YouTube, email marketing, Pinterest, etc) and you don't have hours to spend on Instagram every day
- You've been trying to get your audience to engage with your content on Instagram, but things aren't going as well as you'd hoped
- You open Instagram and scroll through your feed, but you aren't sure what you should post or say
- You feel like Instagram is constantly changing (things like reels, guides, a new layout, changes to hashtags, and more) and you don't think you can keep up
- You've heard all the advice - post daily, use hashtags, take well-lit pictures, follow people back, do more videos, make your feed match - how do you know what advice to trust?
- You don't want to be a famous influencer. You want to connect with other teachers and share your ideas
- You're starting to feel like showing up on Instagram might not be worth it after all
I have great news!
You are in the right place. There is room for you on Instagram and there are teachers who need the things you have to offer.
What if I told you it was possible to grow an engaged and loyal audience on Instagram without taking up hours of your time?
Instagram is the perfect place to connect with your audience because teachers are on Instagram and they’re looking for ideas; the Teachergram Connection Academy is the perfect place to learn how to make Instagram work for you because it was designed specifically for teacher business owners.
This isn’t just another course about Instagram. Inside the Academy, you’ll learn the best method there is for building your own Instagram strategy that is sustainable (you won’t burn out) and effective (it actually works).
NO MORE AIMLESS SCROLLING
You’ll show up on Instagram with a purpose and you’ll know how to intentionally interact with other people’s content.
NO MORE STRUGGLING TO KEEP UP
You’ll feel settled in your own brand and you won’t have to keep chasing after the next new thing.
NO MORE WONDERING WHAT TO POST
Designing your brand will give you clarity about your content goals. You’ll plan captivating content that matches your brand values and you’ll use your data to know exactly what’s working and where you need to focus next.
NO MORE TRYING TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT
With advice and strategy you can count on (and a community of friends to support you) you won’t have to figure things out by yourself anymore.
Introducing my signature framework for teacher business owners (like you!)
The Brand Connection Framework walks you through step by step for using Instagram to:
- Build a brand that reflects your business goals and your core values
- Connect with an audience of engaged and loyal teachers who need what you have to offer
- Plan and create content strategically that provides value for other teachers around the world
- Establish yourself as the go-to teacher in your topic
- Use your insights to make data driven decisions for your Instagram account
Hi! I’m Jamie.
I’m a teacher, business owner, and instructional designer with an obsession for all things branding and Instagram. If you’re looking to establish your brand and connect with your audience on Instagram, I’m your girl!
After showing up on Instagram in 2016, I haven’t looked back! I’m having conversations in my DMs with my perfect people every day. Even better? I’ve met some of my best business friends, collaborated with some big names in the teacher business world, and had the time of my life getting to know other teachers and teacher business owners around the world.
For the last 5 years, I've been learning everything I can about Instagram. I've read everything I could get my hands on, watched countless videos, and scoured through Instagram's official resources. As I've learned new things about Instagram, I've experimented with new strategies and methods for showing up and connecting with other teachers.
Instagram can feel confusing, overwhelming, and lonely, but it doesn’t have to! I want to change the teachergram community for good. Instagram doesn’t have feel like a competition for the cutest classroom or the best edited selfies. Instagram is a space for sharing resources, ideas, and offers alongside authentic connection and meaningful conversation.
There is room for you on Instagram and there are teachers who need what you have to offer! I want to help you discover how to make Instagram work for you.
What’s included in the Academy?
When you join the Academy, you become a member of our community. You’ll also have access to any updates and new material as they are released, plus you’ll receive:
Monthly Coaching - The Members Portal
Focused themes to help you dive deep into one part of your Instagram strategy each month.
Coaching calls to take you through actionable steps for your Instagram.
Monthly editions of a downloadable workbook with content prompts and ideas, trending topics and styles, and space to track your data and reflect on your growth.
Virtual office hours in our Facebook group where you can ask questions and get answers
Core Content - The Instagram Guidebook
Four self-paced modules with video lessons and downloads teaching all the components of the Brand Connection Framework, including an all new Instagram 101 Mini-Course just for teachers who are new to using Instagram.
Exclusive workbook to accompany all of the lessons. The workbook includes prompts, planning pages, checklists, and tips
Supportive Community - The Academy Facebook Group
- Members only Facebook group where you can, ask questions, find support, and celebrate and connect with other Academy members.
Workshops and co-working sessions to learn from other Academy members and find accountability and encouragement as you work toward your own business goals
The Teachergram Academy Method
My signature method for using Instagram includes:
- The Brand Connection Framework: this core framework is the underlying foundation for all the training in the Academy. Throughout the Academy, you’ll focus on fostering real connections with teachers on Instagram and talk about your offers in natural ways that don’t feel sales-y or pushy.
- The Instagram Guidebook: This comprehensive self-paced course is included with the Academy. The content in the course is updated annually to reflect current best practices on Instagram.
- The Algorithm Triangle: Inside the content, you’ll learn about all three pieces of the Algorithm Triangle - sections of your strategy to work with the Instagram algorithm.
- Caption Writing Formulas: You’ll learn the essential elements of every caption and you’ll discover how to mix and match these elements to make caption writing easy and painless
- Instagram Marketing Tiers: You’ll learn all three actions you need as part of your marketing strategy and you’ll balance your efforts in each area to match your current goals for your business.
- The 5 M’s of Instagram Accounts: There’s more than one way to use Instagram and you don’t have to be like everyone else! Inside the Academy, you’ll learn the 5 M categories for Instagram accounts and choose which method best fits your brand.
Using Instagram doesn’t have to feel like a daily scramble to figure out what to post and then constantly checking to see if your content “worked” or not.
The Academy includes all the resources and support you need to make Instagram work for your teacher business.
The Instagram Guidebook Curriculum
The Academy includes access to the Teacher Instagram Guidebook - an entire self-paced course designed to take you through the Brand Connection Framework as you learn how Instagram works and how to make Instagram work for you.
Module 1: Build Your Brand
Even if you’ve been running your business or using Instagram for a while, it’s always good to reflect on the core parts of your brand.
In this module, you’ll work on developing a brand you’re passionate about that reflects the core values of your business and attracts your perfect people.
- How to choose your mindset
- How to create your vision
- How to settle on your niche and identify your target audience
- What it means to have a brand that connects
- What physical and conceptual components are part of every powerful brand
- How to set boundaries intentionally
- The 5 M’s of Instagram Accounts and how to choose the style that’s best for you
Module 2: Instagram 101 Mini Course (New in 2021)
This new module was built to meet the needs of current Academy members who were looking for more concrete training about Instagram basics.
This module takes you through the basics of each foundational part of Instagram and what it means for you and your Instagram strategy.
- How to set your profile up as the perfect first impression
- The basics about how hashtags work
- What you need to know about the Instagram algorithm
- How to use what you know to plan and create content
Module 3: Share Your Content
Planning and creating content is a major part of your Instagram strategy. This module discusses the process of creating posts and stories.
- The essential elements of every post
- How to write captions people want to read
- How to crop and position photos that are eye catching
- How to use the different story features
- How to design story slides.
BONUS: Grab a copy of my signature Instagram Caption Formulas for Teacher Business Owners
Module 4: Build Your Strategy
Once you’ve learned HOW to use Instagram and WHY Instagram can work for you, it’s time to pull everything together and build your own strategy for using Instagram for your business.
In this module, you’ll find training on all the different pieces of your Instagram strategy.
- How often you need to post in different content types
- How to optimize your content in all three marketing categories
- How to use your content to promote a sale
- How to host a successful giveaway
- How to stay focused on relationships while still talking about your offers and resources
- How to track data for your Instagram account
- How to use your data to make decisions
BONUS: How to use hashtags strategically
BONUS: How to talk about a TPT sale on Instagram
Academy Member Benefits
Each month in the Academy focuses on a different theme. Here are the monthly themes for 2021.
Your member benefits also include:
- Live group coaching calls: Hop on Zoom, pull out your notebook, and learn together about strategy, content creation, and more.
- Workshops and co-working sessions: Come hang out and work together to analyze data, research hashtags, and plan content.
- Monthly content guides: Think of these as monthly workbooks with space to track your data and reflect on your goals. Each guide also includes prompts for posts, stories, and reels, and a list of trending topics and styles to use in your content during the month.
- Weekly virtual office hours: Check in to the Facebook group every Monday to ask questions, seek feedback, and brainstorm ideas.
- Private Facebook group: Speaking of Facebook groups, the Academy has our own private Facebook group to ask questions, celebrate successes, and connect with other awesome teacher business owners from around the world.
- Up-to-date training: The content in the Academy is up-to-date and specifically created for teacher business owners. Instagram is constantly changing and its important to have the latest information available.
But wait, there’s more!
Check out these incredible bonuses just for Academy members:
- Instagram Dictionary - an A to Z eBook with definitions for just about everything on Instagram.
- Instagram Anatomy Guides (new update coming soon) - detailed explanations for each section of Instagram
- Hashtag Database - an editable template you can use to collect and organize hashtags. The database already includes lists of hashtags to get you started.
- Replay from the Stories Workshop - this popular workshop was part of the Original Instagram Guidebook. It's coming out of the vault by popular demand and it's full of tips for editing story slides.
- Data Tracking Planner - type your data into this document each week and it will automatically create graphs and percentages so you can easily analyze the trends in your Instagram data.
- Caption Formulas - these signature formulas help you mix and match different pieces to quickly build interesting captions.
- Tips for Talking about a TPT Sale - a one-page reference with strategies for using Instagram to advertise a TPT sale.
I know what you're thinking...
Instagram is oversaturated - there isn’t room for me!
There isn’t a limit to the number of relationships you can make with other people. There are teachers who need your unique ideas and perspective - you just need the courage to show up and share the things you have to offer!
Instagram is always changing! I’ll never keep up!
What if I told you that you didn’t have to keep up? When you build your own strategy for your brand, you don’t have to keep chasing after the next new shiny thing! You can carefully consider new options and work them into your strategy at a pace that works for you.
I don’t have time for one more thing! There are already so many things I have to do for my business.
I want to help you use Instagram in ways that are effective (these strategies will actually work) and sustainable (you can keep up with the work). You get to grow at the pace that works for you and I’ll be cheering you on the whole way there.
I’m already a member of other programs and courses.
Just like your students need to learn from multiple teachers, learning from a variety of programs offers you different perspectives and ideas. Each mentor will help you grow in different ways. If you’re ready to use your Instagram account to make an impact, I’m ready to show you how to do it.
Here's what you get when you enroll
- Complete self-paced course (The Instagram Guidebook) to get you started on Instagram and teach you all the things you need to build your Instagram strategy. This course includes video lessons, workbooks, tutorials, and more! ($497 value)
- Detailed workbook with organizers, checklists, reflection questions, and more! ($97 value)
- Private Facebook community just for Academy members with weekly check-ins and opportunities to collaborate (priceless)
- Live group coaching calls, workshops, and co-working sessions and access to all past and future replays ($347 per month value)
- Virtual office hours each week where you can check in and as all of your questions about Instagram ($47 per month value)
- Monthly content guides with lists of trending topics and prompts for posts, stories, and reels ($37 per month value)
- Access to all course updates, new bonus releases, and the growing library of coaching replays ($497 value)
- Caption formulas ($19 value)
- Hashtag Strategy session ($67 value)
- TPT Sale Guide ($19 value)
- Instagram Dictionary ($19 value)
- Instagram Anatomy Guides ($37 value)
- Hashtag Database Template ($27 value)
- Stories Workshop Replay ($67 value)
- Data Tracking Planner ($47 value)
That’s over $2000 worth of content and coaching!
We promise that if you commit to this program, you’ll gain new knowledge and skills about using Instagram effectively for your business. You’ll show up on Instagram with confidence and clarity and you’ll have a community of Academy friends cheering you on!
We want you to be part of the Academy for as long as you need. Our most successful members stay and commit to improving their Instagram for at least a year, but if at any point during your membership you feel like the Academy is not a good fit for you, you can send an email to our team at [email protected] to cancel your membership. There are no questions asked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just $27? What’s the trick?
How is a membership different from a course?
Is this just for TPT sellers?
How long do I have access to the Academy?
I'm a full time teacher. Will I have time for this?
What if I don't have a business?
What if I don't have an Instagram account yet?
Will this help me get a certain number of followers?
This site is not part of the Instagram website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Instagram, Facebook, or their affiliates in any way. INSTAGRAM is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.